View Profile omega3D

7 Movie Reviews

What more could you ask for?

Old chinese people playing with well-animated light sabors. Funny! What more could you ask for? Nine in violence because no blood :'(

YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME

You are the BEST animator I've EVER seen on NG... OMG!!!! I'm so glad I witnessed this. Great soundtrack, too. You're a god.
I cant wait until october... OMFG this is going to be SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!

Ahh... the memories...

Dude, that was the most hilarious thing in the word! But, the best part is NOT how funny it was. This movie was better animated than any Legendary Frog, Knox, or Mausland movie ever made!
Man, I remember all this. It's hilarious, and brings back all my memories of FFX. Everything is very well-detailed... words just cannot explain it!
I never did figure out why Blitzball players could breath underwater and nobody else could. Hmm... Maybe it's because of heredity or something? Well, Rikku's not a blizball player... but she can breath underwater, and she's related to Yuna... I'm completely oblivous.

2 Game Reviews

WTF???

Okay, every time i try to play the game... I get a blank screen. A BLANK FREGGIN SCREEN!!!!! omg, this needs FIXED!!!!!!!

Very Origional, but easy.

I did NOT hack or edit this save game:

222P312T37.6.9.4.5.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.15JGL.1LV7J.32VS7.1BI9
.9ZLDR.498H5.1BHW.498H5.1BHF.1.66KOT.2.3.498H5.4.8.1JA65.7.1
.1.1.1.1.1.2T4Z.3P.0.1.JZ.2T.TRU

My level is very high. The level 100 character is very easy to beat, and I have defeated him several times. However, this game is very fun, versitile, and most of all, very VERY origional. The game's layout is kinda funny, and I gave sound a 5 because I liked how you put that whole thing together, but I thought that was too wide-spread.

Every time you flame someone, a million trees die. Do you want to breathe or what, boy?

27, Male