Light Sabers Fight X Light Sabers Fight X

What more could you ask for?

Old chinese people playing with well-animated light sabors. Funny! What more could you ask for? Nine in violence because no blood :'(

Sisco's Case Trailer Sisco's Case Trailer

MORE!!! MORE!!!

October of 2004? C'mon man. I dont want to rush you; make the movie as awesome and as long as you can. However, I really REALLY RREEAALLYY want to know when it's RRREEEAAALLLYYY going to be finished. Please tell me you havn't given up! Dude, you'll get front page with this stuff NO PROBLEM.

P.S. I gave you a nine for sound because I liked the music in the other trailer (the one in Sisco's Case 1 DX) better.

Siscos Case Episode 1 DX Siscos Case Episode 1 DX

YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME

You are the BEST animator I've EVER seen on NG... OMG!!!! I'm so glad I witnessed this. Great soundtrack, too. You're a god.
I cant wait until october... OMFG this is going to be SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!

FFX: Director's Cut FFX: Director's Cut

Ahh... the memories...

Dude, that was the most hilarious thing in the word! But, the best part is NOT how funny it was. This movie was better animated than any Legendary Frog, Knox, or Mausland movie ever made!
Man, I remember all this. It's hilarious, and brings back all my memories of FFX. Everything is very well-detailed... words just cannot explain it!
I never did figure out why Blitzball players could breath underwater and nobody else could. Hmm... Maybe it's because of heredity or something? Well, Rikku's not a blizball player... but she can breath underwater, and she's related to Yuna... I'm completely oblivous.

XIN Session 10 XIN Session 10

I can voice act.

I am a good voice actor when I try. I would be more than honored to voice act for you. I can make the voice any length, depth, volume, and can even optimize it for you.
E-Mail me.
mega0m3ga@yahoo
P.S. You might need to copy and paist it into the browser. You need to add .com to it.

***UK OWNS TOM CLANCY*** ***UK OWNS TOM CLANCY***

No one reads these, anyway...

It was funny for the first 5 seconds... oh, wait, it was only 5 seconds long...

IsOnFire-2 responds:

i red it :)

Stikfas ZZZZZZZ Stikfas ZZZZZZZ

Sweet.

That was pretty cool. I tried making something like this once using my 3D Graphics program. It didn't go over too well. Good job and keep it up!

Static responds:

:D

war is hell war is hell

Woah!

This is like something you'd see off of the Discovery Channel or something. This is very well-put together. If this scores anything under 3.50/5.00, I'll go kill someone.
Keep up the good work. BTW, where did you get those sounds? Those sound effects were what really made this awesome!
So long.

Gusto responds:

thank you very much :D reviews like this make me feel good about the time spent! i got the sounds from findsounds.com quite a good webiste... although the searching capabilites are rather limited, I had day of defeat uninstalled, so i missed out on more good soundfx, thanks again :DD