Light Sabers Fight X Light Sabers Fight X

What more could you ask for?

Old chinese people playing with well-animated light sabors. Funny! What more could you ask for? Nine in violence because no blood :'(

Sisco's Case Trailer Sisco's Case Trailer

MORE!!! MORE!!!

October of 2004? C'mon man. I dont want to rush you; make the movie as awesome and as long as you can. However, I really REALLY RREEAALLYY want to know when it's RRREEEAAALLLYYY going to be finished. Please tell me you havn't given up! Dude, you'll get front page with this stuff NO PROBLEM.

P.S. I gave you a nine for sound because I liked the music in the other trailer (the one in Sisco's Case 1 DX) better.

Siscos Case Episode 1 DX Siscos Case Episode 1 DX

YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME

You are the BEST animator I've EVER seen on NG... OMG!!!! I'm so glad I witnessed this. Great soundtrack, too. You're a god.
I cant wait until october... OMFG this is going to be SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

WTF???

Okay, every time i try to play the game... I get a blank screen. A BLANK FREGGIN SCREEN!!!!! omg, this needs FIXED!!!!!!!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Very Origional, but easy.

I did NOT hack or edit this save game:

222P312T37.6.9.4.5.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1.2.15JGL.1LV7J.32VS7.1BI9
.9ZLDR.498H5.1BHW.498H5.1BHF.1.66KOT.2.3.498H5.4.8.1JA65.7.1
.1.1.1.1.1.2T4Z.3P.0.1.JZ.2T.TRU

My level is very high. The level 100 character is very easy to beat, and I have defeated him several times. However, this game is very fun, versitile, and most of all, very VERY origional. The game's layout is kinda funny, and I gave sound a 5 because I liked how you put that whole thing together, but I thought that was too wide-spread.